This year, we worked relentlessly at Agendize to improve our Appointment Scheduling platform and fulfill your requests. So, before we say good-bye to 2017, let's remember the major releases of this year!
1) Mandatory Payment: businesses may request clients to pay for their appointments in advance before their online booking is confirmed.
2) Calendar Optimization: Calendars are optimized to help companies to better visualize occupancy and understand the day's activity.
3) Waiting List: Agendize automatically handles an appointment waiting list so companies don't need to worry about empty slots in their calendars.
4) Scheduling widget customization: businesses can add as many personalized fields as they want for type of service.
5) Appointment for someone else: Customers can book an appointment on someone's behalf. Two profiles are managed: one for the person who books the appointment, the other for the person attending the appointment.
If you need assistance or would like to get a demo of these features, please contact us here.
See you in 2018!