We’re happy to announce that we’ve launched a big new feature this week: call recording in Click-to-Call. Now, you can choose to record all of the calls you receive via your Click-to-Call button! This is a great way for a business to make sure that their clients are getting consistent, friendly support, or to keep track of what customers are calling about. It’s something that’s often been requested, and we’re so pleased to be launching it today.
Here’s how to enable it:
- Log into your Agendize account and go to the Tools menu
- Find your existing Click-to-Call button and edit it
- Once editing the button, click on Advanced Options to expand that section
- Scroll down below the list of countries and you will see the following option:
- Check the Call Recording box and save your button, and you’re good to go!
Once you’ve turned on recording, every call made with that button going forward will be recorded and kept on our servers for 30 days. To access the recordings, just go to the Reports menu and look under Call Details. You will see a new column labeled RECORDING which will contain a button that lets you download each call’s recording.
We hope you enjoy this new feature, and if you have any questions, just let us know!